Thursday, April 29, 2010

Andy's campfire story

While we were in Idaho for Christmas, we had the chance (with our video camera) to record various things at Christmas.
One of the treasures we caught on tape was Dad Bradbury (Andy) telling us all a story about an experience at Cedar Badge last summer, and I wanted to share it with you all.

If you've got 3 1/2 minutes, take the time to watch this. It's fairly hilarious! I love Dad's stories! They're always so colorful and interesting! For those of you who don't know, Kime is Andy's brother-in-law, married to his sister Care. And Cedar Badge is a Boy Scout youth leadership training program.



Please excuse the rest of us laughing and interrupting... Although I think it adds to the feel of being there...

4 comments:

Kathy said...

That was awesome...thanks for sharing!

Bradbury Bunch said...

Please share ALL the videos!! I LOVE them-and it makes me feel like the fam is right here and not so far away!!

What a funny story--there's nothing like Bradbury stories! They're the best-especially when Dad and aunt Cath tell them!!!

Can't wait for Summer to hear them in person!!!! XOXO

Lila said...

Dani, your father in law is so funny! I really enjoy working with him. Funny story.

andy b said...

so - like, when you asked if you could put this on the blog, I didn't know people would actually see it... how embarrasing!

love,

dad