Monday, October 22, 2007

Well, we're here!!!

OK, so we made it safely to our new home (our hotel) and have settled in (mostly).

We are discovering all the things that we have forgotten to do before we came...
Like get Hal's Social Security card from his mom, or get out his passport, or, you know , something that can prove he can work here in the United States of America... (Thanks for rescuing us Mom! You're the best!)

Now I just have to wait for our truck full of belongings to get here and get it all in our storage shed (we've picked one of those already!!!) and find us a place to live and a bank and job for me and something for me to drive and... and... and... (I'm out of thoughts to list)...

3 comments:

Lacey Allen said...

Hey Guys!!!!
We are so glad you made it safely. I am sad you are so far away, but happy for you to start this new adventure in your lives. We will miss you and think of you often. xoxo Sky, Lac & Abigail

Bradbury Bunch said...

Hey you guys! I'm glad you made it there safe and sound...and your boys too! :) We love you both--and maybe we'll take a road trip to Texas someday!!! How's the food? The weather? I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE IN BLOGG WORLD WITH US!!! WELCOME!!

Lancaster's said...

We MISS YOU ALREADY?!?! BUT...are very glad that you are safe and things are moving along.
xoxo