Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's done!

OK! My stuff has arrived and after a LOT of aggravation, it's in my storage shed! Hurray!!!!

For all who don't know, we hired a moving company (World Moving Services) to move our stuff. We thought that it would cut down on our stress during this transition in our lives, and make the whole thing more enjoyable. Biggest mistake of my life!!! It added to the frustration and added it's own problems. I can't seem to say exactly what happened without rambling for pages and pages, so lets just say, for now, that it was a horrible experience. All of our worst fears came true.

But I have learned a valuable life lesson...
I will never again hire some twit to move my belongings. You live and learn I guess.

But all our stuff (hopefully) is now here with us.

2 comments:

Memorie said...

Sorry to hear about how frustrated you've been Dani. I still love you(I know that doesn't help much but I do) ((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))

Bradbury Bunch said...

You'll have to clue me in on more details about this...esspecially since NIck and I will hopefully be moving in a year. I'm glad it made there, and know we miss you!! We're in Blackfoot right now and Mary is going to teach me how to make braclets!! CHEERS!