Monday, November 26, 2007

I could just cry!!!

So "funny" story:
I woke up this morning to this:
This is icy-snow... brrrr!
(These are taken in the courtyard at our hotel.)

Hal and I have both been super excited because it's been 70 to 80 the last month! (With the exception of like 2 cold days where it got down to 60.)
Last Tuesday, it was like 80 degrees... Thursday (Thanksgiving) it suddenly became like 40. We're having a "cold snap" as I was told in church yesterday.
Hopefully it'll be over soon!

3 comments:

Bradbury Bunch said...

I"m jealous of that weather you're having!!! It's in 30's right now over here and I'm sooooooooo not ready for the snow! It could snow the day before Christmas and that would make me happy...and then be melted by New YEars! Enjoy that sunshine!!!

Bradbury Bunch said...

Sorry....I meant the 70 degree weather I'm jealous of....not the 40 degree! :) Just knowing it will be over soon is a good thing to know!!

Lancaster's said...

AH HA! Take that! That's what you get when you try to escape the cold...it follows you! (evil laugh)aahahahahahaha :P