Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tilly

So, while I was living in Wichita Falls (without Hal) working on our house, for the first while, I had our ferrets with us there. Then when we moved all of our belongings down to Houston into our apartment, they were moved down here...
Then I was all alone! So, I went out and bought myself a friend that I could talk to...

Meet Tilly, the cow...
...mouse, that is.
I know most people find mice creepy, and truthfully, I kind of do too, but she is CUTE! I love her little ears! and little feet! I do feel kind of bad, 'cause after I came back to Houston where my ferrets are she doesn't get out much anymore, but I still find her adorable!


So now I've got my three ferrets, a turtle, a frog, and a mouse. Next up is a cat... or a hedgehog... :)

1 comment:

Frankly Mary said...

What a cute cow mouse! Her spots couldn't be more adorable.

I hope you find a house you like!