Thursday, May 15, 2008

some sad news and some happy news!!!

I have terribly sad news... I had to let Izzy the caterpillar go. She just wasn't eating in captivity. How sad...

But Froggie is doing great! We just bought him some more crickets and it's hilarious watching him eat them! I wish I were a frog!

And I almost caught another frog at work a couple days ago. But he got away. Frogs are sure fast sometimes!


And I'm going to be an Aunt again!!! Yay!


And for all you who live in Idaho, I'm coming to visit in July for a friend's wedding. (Yay Sheena!) I'll be there about a week. I'm super excited! I love flying! And I'm more homesick than I ever guessed I would be...

3 comments:

Lancaster's said...

So sorry you had to let a pet go! BUT...we are glad to hear you get to come home for a visit! You can never really guess how homesick you'll be until you leave...I've never lasted more then a year without going crazy and having to come home. lol

Bradbury Bunch said...

I'm so jealous that you'll be visiting Idaho and I won't be there!! Maybe Philly someday?>??? (hint hint wink wink?!?)

Sorry about the catepillar, but it sounds like it was for the best! =)

Have a great trip! I'll look forward to pictures!!!

Lacey Allen said...

Ok so I check your blog daily....You need more POSTS!!!!!