Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It works! I think...

So, I have new news...
My email subscribe test worked! (This is mostly for Blaine. He told us to deliver it to him directly, and he'd read it, so...)
If anybody was wanting to subscribe to our blog and have it emailed directly to your inbox, click the link at the bottom of the side bar to the right! (Does that make sense?)
Yay! :) I did it!

By the way, how does the ferret background look on all your computers? Can you actually see ferrets? Our monitors are bigger than "normal", so I wasn't quite sure how it would look... Let me know what you think! Thanks!

2 comments:

Bradbury Bunch said...

It looks really cool! I want to know how you guys are doing all these tricks with your template?!?!?

I see more pictures of the ferrets before the middle part of your blog comes up! So I ca hurry and see most of the pictures, and then the main posts come up, but it still looks pretty nifty! Blaine needs to let us in on these secrets!

Lancaster's said...

ROFL...ughhh..yeah...Blaine told me the same...just haven't gotten around to that...hehe